Socially Count the Linkedin shares , Google Plus Votes , Facebook likes shares comment , Pinterest Pin , Stumbleupon shares
What is Social Count ?
If you want to get maximum exposure of your business you need to have a great number of followers on Social media websites. There are millions of people online on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google + who can make the content present on your website viral within minutes. Now if you are having social media profiles of your website on Facebook, LinkedIn,Stumbleupon then it is great. To get the best results you need to keep track of social count by finding out the number of likes which you have received on your posts, how many shares of your posts are done on social media and much more. You can also try the Multi Dashboard
for analyzing the bulk urls . We do also allow api calls at https://iamsujoy.com/social-count/api.php
Using Social Count tool you will be able to analyze the social media stats of your website. This tool will show you all the likes, shares, clicks and even comments which are done on your post. It is really difficult to check the number of likes, comments, shares and clicks which you have received on different social media websites. This becomes really easy with share count tool as all the social media statistics will be present on a single page and all you have to do is enter the URL of your website and click Show Button.If you are wondering what are the benefits of social count tool you can find out below.
Benefits of using Social Count Tool
There are many benefits of social count tool. We have listed some of these benefits below.
You can get benefitted of all the above mentioned things by using this tool and that too for free. The social media websites which are compatible with Social Count Tool are mentioned below.
- You will be able to analyze the social media presence of your website on an overall level using this tool. As all the statistics will be visible it will help you in finding out what type of content the audience is interested in.
- Once you have analyzed the results you can share the content again and again the audience is interested in.
- The tool works on some of the most popular social media websites like Facebook, Google Plus, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Check all the likes which you have received on your entire website using this tool.
- Check the total number of shares which are done of the content which is present on your entire website.
- The tool will also help you to check the number of clicks which are done by the readers of your website which is just great. Not only that you can also find out the number of comments which are done on your posts.
- If your primary interest is to target audience in Facebook you will be happy to know that you get a complete count on Facebook which includes FB likes, comments, clicks and shares.
- Facebook (Likes, Comments, Shares, Clicks and Total)
If you are having any difficulty in finding the social count of your website you can let us know using the contact us Page.